History

The company was established in Dhaka city of Bangladesh in Jan 2007 and started to export in the same year. The company was registered in the joint stock Companies as a private limited company on 14th January 2007 with its registered office in Uttara Model Town, Sector-10.

The driving force behind the company is Mr. Nasir Uddin Ahmed Nasim (The Managing Director of the company) is an Experienced and qualified Engineer who lived in abroad for last 20 years and was doing business internationally. He owns 75% shares of the company while the rest 25% owned by his family members and a relative. The principal objective of the company was to make everything from yarn to readymade garments, finish and export it to countries of EU, America, Canada and Russia other East European countries.
Nasir Uddin Ahmed Nasim (The Managing Director) was born in Barisal on 16th January 1953 in a respectable educated Muslim family. Mr. Nasir Uddin Ahmed Nasim Studied in Barisal Zilla School and stood first in S.S.C in 1968 form Jessore Board. He completed his H.S.C from Dhaka College in 1970 and was a student of BUET 1970-1972. After independence of Bangladesh Nasir Uddin Ahmed Nasim went to the USSR for higher studies from where he completed his M.S in Mechanical Engineering with HONOURS and returned to Bangladesh.

Mr.Nasim Ahmed served as an industrial engineer in the Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory for about 10 years from 1978-1987. He underwent one year industrial training in Japan under JICA program in steel making in 1981. Mr. Nasim was deputy chief engineer production & the manager of machine shops of BMTF in 1984. From 1984-1987 he worked in marketing department for new product diversification. He extensively visited most of the industries of then Bangladesh. During there years with his enthusiastic efforts BMTF was able to develop large number of import-substitute machine & spare parts for Jute, Textile, Food and chemical industries. He further defended his Ph.D from Moscow Academy of Machine tools in 1992.

Mr. Nasir Uddin Ahmed Nasim set up his own company in Russia in 1992. He started his business in electronics. From import to distribution and in 1993 and set up computer assembly plant in Moscow.He established a trade house for import and distribution of consumer goods from food products to garments. With the fall of Soviet Union and frequent political changes, our business also suffered ups and downs.

From year 1994 to 2004 the company’s principal line was import of high quality branded garments from UK and Germany and distribute through its sales company Zao Sunshine Inc in Russian Federation to Chain Stores like Metro Cash & Carry, Auchan, Martkauf etc.

Mr. Ahmed returned to Bangladesh in 2006 and set up Avrora Fashion Ltd in Dhaka for production and export of Knit Garments with the objective to establish a new Area for Bangladeshi export.

With long experiences of directly working in Russian market, well known with many Russian business persons, with vast knowledge in marketing and in the product itself, fluent in Russian language is confident of developing its own segment market in a newly emerged economic gigantic Russian Federation with our carefully made quality products customized for Russian buyers can be the pioneer Bangladeshi Company in this part of the World.

Since 2009 AFL expanded its export market in Canada, Netherlands, Denmark & Italy. It has been working with one of the largest industrial bank <Islami Bank Bangladesh.> Ltd and enjoying enough btb L/C facilities & can handle any big orders.